Friday 10 June 2011

Turn Off Library Feature Windows 7

Have you moved from Xp to Windows 7 like me. The libraries feature is really annoying. I dont understand why they are there, and I don't like being regularly diverted to a folder where I can't put shortcuts.

Disable Library Windows 7

This page makes it real easy to disable with a little program to download.

Now when I single click on the explorer icon pinned to task bar I get the my documents folder instead of the annoying libraries folder.

Much better, its like having a knot removed from your brain. . .do it now, and save yourself headaches.


Above: Hit the explorer button of the task bars and be taken to a FOLDER that you can organize how you want.

Environmental Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(