Thursday 4 October 2012

Fujifilm FinePix XP10 Review

Fujifilm FinePix XP10 - Overview

We have owned a Olympus Tough / Droppable / Water Proof Camera for a few years, and it has been very good. So I bought this Fujifilm FinePix XP10. It is water proof and drop proof, and is a horrible colour. But that's my fault I chose the color.


Fujifilm FinePix XP10 - Digital camera - compact - 12.2 Mpix - optical zoom: 5 x - supported memory: SD, SDHC - green
Fujifilm FinePix XP10 - Photos

The camera takes good pictures, although the colors are not as vivid as the Olympus camera we have of the same style. These pictures were taken with Fuji -  Optical Hardware Elinor OSTARA 12 x50mm Review

Fujifilm FinePix XP10 -Video

This Fujifilm FinePix XP10 takes extremely good video. I would say the best I have seen, HD quality, with the bonus you can shoot under water . . . some of our kids first jumps in the pool caught from beneath the surface to catch all of the funny faces. Priceless.

 Fujifilm FinePix XP10 - Price

I think I paid about £70 for this off of amazon, and it has done well for the price. Olympus variants are twice the price but then . . . . they tend to take better pictures and last longer and are more water proof.

Fujifilm FinePix XP10 - Reliability

2 Years in and the flash has stopped working, our olympus is 4 - 5 years old and still going strong and takes better pictures. I don't know why the flash has stopped working but it may be due to ingress of water, the battery / SD card compartment slides shut which I would consider a very unusual setup for a water proof seal.

We will be reverting to olympus for our next camera, the video is excellent quality on this fuji camera but I suspect a newer olympus camera would be of similar quality.

Desktop Study

Sustainability Consultants



Flood Risk






1 comment:

  1. Several of my classmates voiced their distresss that their monograph closet were calamitous roster oriented comrades, I guileless smiled separate it did minus happened between my ideal coincident you. Instantly I am convinced that there are treatise agencies who gave assures of pardon they can't truckle up. It's exceedingly beginner.Matricula enduro

    ReplyDelete

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(