Wednesday 5 June 2013

www.modelrockets.co.uk / Model Rocket Shop Review

www.modelrockets.co.uk / Model Rocket Shop Review - Intro


I really didn't want to buy my Dad a pair of gardening gloves for his 70th, so I bought him a rocket instead. Bought it from www.modelrockets.co.uk the boxes have to go by courier becuase of the explosives, so postage is expensive.

The stuff tuned uop on next day delivery is exactly as it should be, I got email saying when it was being dispatched etc.

If all interent shopping was this easy I would be a happy man.

Thank you very much, will be back for spares etc.

www.modelrockets.co.uk / Model Rocket Shop Review - What I bought


I bought a kit with two rockets, three motors and launching equipment, the rockets chosen are ready built and require no assembly so dad can fly them on the day.

Environmental Permit Applications  

Desktop Study

Sustainability Consultants

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(