Monday 10 February 2014

Park Tools Floor Pump Review PFP-8 or PFP8

Park Tools Floor Pump Review PFP-8 or PFP8 - Intro

I spend most of my time obsessing over hub gears so I really did surprise myself by buying this pump. Fact is: It's superb.

Logic wise running your tyres at the correct pressure is pretty much the second port of call, after checking your brakes work. So why skimp on a pump, £20 could buy this beauty.

PFP-8 - Nice Colour / Color - Nice Price

Park Tools Floor Pump Review PFP-8 or PFP8 - Features

The main reason this pump caught my eye was the far out looking pressure gauge, which is neat.

Other cool features which I found out about after wards are;


The excellent valve connector, which fits on to Presta & Schrader valves with zero faffing.

 And the switch for clipping the head on to the valve is nice to use, clips on firmly and has worked every time, first time.

Finally its has spares available for purchase. Imagine that!

Park Tools Floor Pump Review PFP-8 or PFP8 - Conclusion

For the price of an extra large stuffed crust pizza you could buy one of these pumps. Have beans on toast for tea and use the money saved to buy one, it will make your life better.
  
Flood Risk

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(