Thursday 11 August 2011

Arctic Cooling Fan F12, F6, F8 Review

Arctic Cooling Fan F12, F6, F8 Review



This a quick note to say how good these fans are for the money.

I have installed 3 of these fans in my HP XW8000, also in XW8400 which is still in use in 2020. The fans have a very long life span.

Arctic Cooling F8 - Replaced Fan in PSU with Arctic Cooling F8, the blurb is right it is virtually silent at a speed of 700 RPM approx.




Arctic Cooling F12 - Replaced Case Fan with F 12 inaudible results whoosh of air only, also replaced two high speed processor fans (1200rpm) with one Arctic Cooling F12, this is OK for light usage that I use my PC for but I think for gamers the air flow would not be high enough.



So all in all a good fan at a great price 5 stars would recommend. Below picture taken 2020 this F12 has been spinning 247 / 365 for around 4 years, with no trouble what so ever.



Environmental Consultants

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(