Tuesday 18 April 2023

Best Headphones for Bass

This page shows the best headphones with good bass response. These screen shots are taken from RTings.com

It is my birthday next months and I am research which headphones might give best bass for electronic dance music. 

Sennheiser MOMENTUM 4 Wireless Headphones

Please note these were best over ear headphones I could find for bass. And have used these as a benchmark. 




7HZ Timeless


AKG N700NC M2 Wireless

AKG K371




JBL Tune 760NC Wireless 


I actually have a pair of these. The bass is OK.



Sennheiser HD 280 Pro 2016…

I have a pair of these. They are very loud, and clear, and with an equaliser they sound really good for EDM. 


Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless…


My daughter has a pair of these and they are very good. Very strong bass. 




JBL CLUB 700BT Wireless

The response on these looks amazing. But they are "on" ear. I prefer over ear. 

JBL CLUB ONE Wireless

Conclusions


So after looking at above I will either go for 

Sony WH-1000XM4 Wireless

or 

Sennheiser MOMENTUM 4 Wireless Headphones

Potentially 

AKG N700NC M2 Wireless


Phosphate Assessment 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(