Wednesday 20 November 2019

How to Use LastPass without Toolbar or Button

How to Use LastPass without Toolbar or Button

If like me you don't want tool bars installed in you browser then you might want to avoid the lastpass toolbar which is a "persistant" offering from lastpass.

It is quite hard to use last pass without installing the toolbar. I am not sure why but when I log in with 100% correct log in details on firefox, I get told to try again.

But I would like to Use LastPass without Toolbar or Button. I expect functionality will be reduced, but I do not intend to do use LastPass very often just for some shared project passwords. 

I tried the same manouver in an ancient version of internet explorer (iexplore), and can access web based password vault: 

If you copy and past this link:

https://lastpass.com/?ac=1&lpnorefresh=1 

 . . .in to an old browser it should take you to  your password vault. 

The question: why does firefox not show the password vault? I have checked this with chrome, and also internet explorer (may echo with edge) and direct access is possible. 

So if you are experiencing problems access password vault with Firefox . . . try a different browser. 


Waste Transfer Station Permit

Illustrator Devon

Energy Strategy





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you leave question they will get answered! But no spam please I will delete it. :-(